We know how much money you invest in your favourite My Mantra Active wear leggings & we wanted to share with you a little piece of advise when it comes to prolonging the life of your favourite pieces.
1. Don't wash them with towels. Don’t put your towels in the wash with your My Mantra Active wear. They are ok to be washed with other similar items.
2. Go easy on the detergent. You need just enough to get the grime off your active wear. Putting too much detergent is not necessary and can facilitate the breakdown of the fabric.
3. Don’t use fabric softener. This destroys the wicking capabilities of your pants.
4. Use a cold water cycle. Synthetics are not a fan of hot water, therefore cold water is great for your leggings & our environment.
5. Inside-out is best. Although not a must, we always advise washing our vibrant pants inside-out. This helps maintain the brightness of the colours and keeps your pants looking shop fresh for much longer.
6. Tumble dry at your own risk. If you have no time in between classes & you need to urgently wash your active wear but have no time for air drying, occasional tumble drying is ok, but be warned that doing this regularly will speed up the deterioration of your pants.
7. Bathe your active wear with love & share your journey with us. We love hearing from you, so if you have some amazing photos you'd like to share with us, please feel free to use our #MantraJourneys on Instagram. Don't have Instagram? Please email us & we will repost it on our social media for you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Mailing address: My Mantra , 6 North Holme Court, Northampton, NN3 8UX, UK